RETAIL LEASING REPRESENTATIVE
Looking for a strong retail leasing professional to work a growing nationwide portfolio.
The candidate must have minimum of five years prior experience and a college degree with an ability to master multiple markets, identify and canvass prospective tenants, network with tenants and brokers, negotiate skillfully and work deals from inception to Tenant opening and beyond. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must, along with solid computer literacy. The candidate must be detail oriented, well organized, excellent with follow up and able to work with minimal supervision while remaining a team player.
In addition to finding new tenants, the position includes the handling of renewals, assignments, lease modifications, etc. At least 25%-35% travel time is required.
- Identify and contact potential new national, regional and local tenants for properties in multiple markets through cold calling, target mailings, email blasts and canvassing
- Handle all incoming leasing inquiries; gather information; quote rents; set up showings; etc.
- Negotiate all deals from start to finish including leases
- Prepare letters of intent, develop scopes of work and understand key deal concepts
- Respond timely to all inquiries, proposals, requests, etc.
- Track deals closely and schedule follow-ups regularly
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve issues at all times
- Develop relationships with tenants and brokers
- Work on lease renewals, lease assignments, lease modifications, etc.
- Interface with Leasing, Legal, Property Management and Construction personnel
- Maintain competitive market surveys and assist in developing leasing strategies
- Prepare and update marketing materials to keep leasing availabilities and market info. current
- Provide daily leasing summaries and prepare leasing status reports
- Assist with developing budgets
- Attend trade shows nationally to showcase properties, meet with tenants and brokers and seek out new leads
- Travel 25-35%
- Be detail oriented and highly organized
- Communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
- Work with minimal supervision while communicating well and staying a team player
- Stay current on leasing trends and economics issues
- Use basic and company software proficiently
Please submit resume and also salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org